Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Davis - Gas Tank Needed!

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Davis - Gas Tank Needed!

I've an extra filler tube if you need it Lu.
Hal

"Ms L.A. Kooker" <lumina333@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
The part of the gas fill tube that goes into the
rubber section and the gas cap screws onto from the
outside of the car. The filler tube?
Thanks and let me know re: shipping...check to see if
you can ship it as a 'RCRA empty' - although you may
have to triple rinse it first. That would put it into
a non-haz category (at least per EPA & DOT). ~Lu~