[BaadAssGremlins] Sad day with a cool twist

[BaadAssGremlins] Sad day with a cool twist

 Well i finished cuttin up the hornet and draged what was left to the
local crusher today. I did get a dual electric fan setup from him
while I was there. 20 bucks. Same as the one in my 72.
 I was gonna start on the 89 dakota this afternoon and I started
cleaning out the bed, pulled a pallet off the spare that was laying
there and I found a litter of 5 newborn kittens! Eyes not even open
yet. At first I thought they were dead rats. Then they were moving
and they are sooooo cute! SO I didn't disturb them and placed a board
over them for shelter and left room for mom to get to them. I checkd
on them a couple of times and mom was there feeding them. SO it looks
like I will have to wait a week or so to dig the dakota out.
 The 79 spirit will be next. Looks like the interested parties
dissapeared so I will be parting that one out and getting rid of a
nearly rust free spirit. The only rust I can find is small spots one
the rear lower quarters. Somone was supposed to come look at it
saturday but the are not returning my emails now. I HATE the idea of
parting out another good amc. But I have 2 more cars in great shape
comming this week so I can't keep them all. My tennants need room to
park!
 I will be heading to Josh's in NY friday morning to pick up what was
his 72 project car. I happen to have a good 55K mile 232/auto sittin
on the ground here and he thinks the headgasket is blown on the one
in the car. Not sure if I will keep this one as an economical daily
driver or fix it up and resell it..... I could use the $$ for a 401
rebuild.... or a 70 390 build?
 I installed the shocks and finished the fuel system and put the 72
back on all 4s. Then I installed the patch pannels in the back of the
70 and installed the fuel cell, and installed the moroso sealed
battery box. Uninstalled the exhisting carter elec pump and fuel
line. Tomorrow will be finish up the fuel system on the 70 and start
on replacing the radiator n fan and installing the moroso elec water
pump drive kit.
 anyway gotta hit the sac. Have a good one
 Davis
 P.S Bill is ready to paint the Amc Team spirit possibly this
weekend. He wants me to paint it but I may not be available this
weekend and he is like a kid in a candy store with 10 bucks in his
pocket!

'Thanks & Giving.'