Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Interior Progress

Wishful thinking on getting all the parts painted and dyed as planned.
Seat belts soaking up the dye and needing a second coat slowed things
down. I'll finish the second one tomorrow. The plastic sheaves on the
rocker panel side needs to be dyed too but can't be done with the seat
belts as the sheaves are plastic and need a different prep before dyeing
and are not removable.  Spent 5 hours working on parts and will go back
at it tomorrow. I made some good progress for an old cripple. The left
leg with all it's problems has started to give me some serious pain
early today so I can see it is going to be another sleepless night. Will
Everything is starting to fall in place. I am not going to make the May
1'st completion date by a long shot. Circumstances in the next 26 day's
will  determine weather I will even bring it to the Ardsley show
uncompleted or just leave it in my friends shop and complete it there
without loosing my spot in the shop.
"Doc"

Give the gift of life to a sick child.