[BaadAssGremlins] Re: AMC Concord LTD Wagon

[BaadAssGremlins] Re: AMC Concord LTD Wagon

I have posted 7 pictures of my wagon on the group photo page, take a
look, it's a sharp looking AMC product
Wade --

- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Bradley Jones
<wagonmasterx5@xxxx> wrote:
> It would sell easier with some pics
>
> BANTAM38@xxxx wrote:Very Original low milage 1980 Concord LTD
Wagon. 41,000 documented miles. Yellow with wood grained sides,
leather seats and roof rack I have all the original papers, window
sticker, bill of sale, owners manual etc.

> The car is in nice condition and would make a great driver or with
very little TLC could make a nice show car. NO RUST, never hit.
> Options include:
>
> 258 6cyl 2 barrel engine
> Automatic trans
> Leather seats
> Tilt wheel
> AC     Ice cold
> Power disc brakes front
> Tinted glass
> Roof Rack
> AM FM CB Radio
> Handling package
> cold climate group
> HD shocks
>
> Asking $2,000 or best offer. Located on Long Island.

>    Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of
Service.

>  Plan great trips with Yahoo! Travel: Now over 17,000 guides!

Give the gift of life to a sick child.