From: Davis Martin <martin-davis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Sun, 17 Apr 2005 19:38:09 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Ebay and my new spirit. SPirit for sale cheap!!!!

Rick,
 Ya it would be the same as the 72. Give it a week and I will let ya know. I gave a guy the seats out of the 74 hornet and he is supposed to be sending me one. If he falls thru I will let ya know.
 Thanks,
 Davis

Plumpy72@xxxxxxx wrote:
Davis

If it is the same as the one on my 72, I have a spare. I came across it today while rummaging through my tool box. It is the handle only.....no gasket, no mounting screws and no key. You're welcome to it. Let me know.

Rick