[BaadAssGremlins] engine/trans mounts wanted 2.0

Can anyone help Don below feel free to reply and thanks to all who might.
From: don r sallee   dr_sallee@xxxxxxxxx
  To: eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Thursday, April 07, 2005 7:28 PM
  Subject: motor and transmission mounts

  Eddie  Ive got an AMC oddball that no one ever has parts lists for ,an
2.0L 1979 AMC Spirit,,hardest parts to find so far are the engine and trans
mounts,,FYI this is 1 of the Audi/VW 2.0 engines(with an AMC stamped
valvecover) with a Ford Pinto style 4speed trans and appears to have
equally oddball engine and trans cossmembers nothing Ive seen in
Audi/Porsche/VW resembles the motormount,and nothing from Ford matches the
trans. mount,Ive run out of ideas of where to look for these parts and
Spirit isnt drivable with what Ive got .can you help me or know where I
might find these replacements,,any help would be deeply appreciated!
    Don Sallee 314-427-4788

Eddie Stakes'
Planet Houston AMX
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.planethoustonamx.com
volume of email is currently EXTREMELY
HEAVY 8-22 day replies, call if important

'Thanks & Giving.'