Re: [BaadAssGremlins] 360 chrysler 360 amc

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] 360 chrysler 360 amc

In a message dated 4/16/05 5:58:58 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, beaver_pev@xxxxxxxxx writes:
well, this may be a bit off topic but any way will a 4 barrel holley
carb from a 360 AMC Fit a 360 chrysler? Im curious, I have a 77
Ramcharger and the dude before I owned it put a 4 barrel from a
pontiac or something like that, I know it could run a heck of a lot
better if I had the right carb, I have a 81 Jeep Grand wagoneer with a
rebuilt carb setting there so If any one knows let me know thanks,

                 Preston James
AMC never used a 4v Holley carb on any of their AMC V8's,what you have is a aftermarket Holley carb.buut are you sure its a Holley? as it could be a Motorcraft 4 v and from a distance it almost has a Holley look to it.and the Pontiac carb,is it a Rochester Quadrojet?
Bart