Re: [BaadAssGremlins] eagle tow rating

In a message dated 4/15/2005 11:59:25 P.M. Central Standard Time, nightrideramc@xxxxxxxxx writes:
Does anyone know the tow rating for an '88 eagle? I called U-Haul and
they didn't know. I'm looking at pulling a front engine dragster on a
small single axle trailer starting this fall. What are ya'lls opinion.
Be careful towing with a smaller vehicle. You might not have any problems towing the race car, but stopping it is another story.

Rick