From: Bradley Jones
To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Thursday, April 14, 2005 4:25 PM
Subject: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] ebay shipping (was gremmie model)

If I don't see a shipping charge, I'll either e-mail the seller or pass it by. Was going to bid on a rear bumper for my Hornet but the shipping calculator said $98.

eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
Ooh, didn't notice that! I just got cornholed on shipping myself, bought a
set of Eagle hubcaps on ebay
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7966174068&ssPageName=ADME:B:EOAB:US:6
no where in the auction does it show shipping.

I have shipped hundreds of hubcaps thru the years myself you know.
Like the {rice is Right with Bob Barker who gives away thousands of dollars
in prizes in the fabulous showcase showdown, you have to get close to price
without going over. I was stunned to see the shipping:
Item #/Item Title                              Qty     Price
7966174068                                       1 US $28.78
AMC EAGLE SET OF 4 FACTORY WHEEL COVERS 1985'

Subtotal: US $28.78
Shipping and handling via Standard Flat Rate Shipping Service : US $26.00

I hope that comes with a 55 gallon drum of KY

Eddie Stakes'
Planet Houston AMX
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.planethoustonamx.com
volume of email is currently EXTREMELY
HEAVY 8-22 day replies, call if important