[BaadAssGremlins] gremlin parts car

well let me tell you to me right now its cut down on parts or send them to the scrap yard and a used oil pan isnt worth much for scrap lol but i have given away lots of parts recently and junked two excellent stock 360s as i couldnt even get offers on them so i am beginning to think if i dont need it it isnt worth much, all i ask is be patient with me as my schedual is insane if one of the parts you asked for is stopping you from driving or finnishing your car let me know and i will try to get it out sooner i still havent got my own drag car  finished yet and saturday is opening day here, i just rented a 4 car garage to store a few things but it still wont be enough room for me to keep all i have.

Do you Yahoo!?