Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Aqua Engine Paint

SEM EN-66 is the paint you need. SEM is the manufacture. If you can't find it I will sell you a can for 5.50 plus shipping
 Davis

baadass73gremlin@xxxxxxx wrote:
In a message dated 4/13/05 2:04:38 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, bldfw@xxxxxxxxx writes:
I pulled the engine and trans on my 72 Gremlin and
then pulled the heads and sent them out.  I'm ready to
rebuild the engine.  Anyone know a source for the Aqua
colored engine paint.  Galvin's AMC parts has a can
for 14.00 plus $8.50 shipping.  That seems a little
high to me.  Is there another source for that?
Daaaamn Galvins needs to redo their prices jeezus and the color your referring to is called AMC Caravelle blue and maybe someone on here prob has some for sale?anyone?
Bart