Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Calling 'em Ramblers......was swedish & norwegian

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Calling 'em Ramblers......was swedish & norwegian hornets

No big deal to me. I wonder if we were in a buy America mode when they went to that push. Then again if I remember right we weren't to popular overseas in the 70's maybe that is why they kept the Rambler instead of pushing American Motors over there. Like I said you can call it what you want. I think my mother called it a Nash almost until the time she died. She had one in the 50's
Terry