RE: [BaadAssGremlins] Parts, labor and unclaimed items

RE: [BaadAssGremlins] Parts, labor and unclaimed items

Title: Message
Bart,

Just got an itch to get some stuff done. I've got..err...had 6 AMCs plus my old
driver '95 Tracer all sitting in Mom's backyard all winter, collecting dust and
taking up space. The weather has been PERFECT for outside car work and I've
played hooky for a week now to take advantage of it.

I took all I needed off the Gremlin and it was hauled away today (so if someone
wanted it, they waited too long to say so).

The '79 Spirit is similarly stripped of all I could want or need, and is available to
anyone wanting it as a drag car starting point or similar such project...tho I fear
$100 will somehow be too much for someone to justify...in which case, I'll pull
the remaining good stuff off and junk it, too.

The SX/4 was sold last summer but hasn't been picked up yet (damn, I'm a
nice guy).

I just gave the Tracer to my neighbor's kid to beat the remaining life out of.
better he does his 'stupid mistake' in an air-bag-equipped car than in the
Eagle I helped him get...which is now a slow summer project to be ready by
fall.

The blue Hornet has given up it's AMX air dam and flares, and also awaits
someone with $300 to kill. Barring that, it will sit this year out cuz I'm busy
playing with...

The '81 Spirit has been resurrected (against it's will)...which means I started
it up today, warmied it up and tooled around the property a bit to shake off
the cobwebs and move the lube around a bit. I've completed about half the
conversion from tan to black interior and hope to finish it completely tomorrow.
After that, the '78 AMX nose goes on with the '77 AMX air dam and flares,
'79 AMX rear spoiler and a set of 15" alloys and 60s tires I grabbed off eBay
for cheap. I'm still hunting a battered 2WD Cherokee to donate it's 4.0 and
4-spd auto trans, but no rush, I guess. Price matters more. Still need a good
diea for the paint color, tho.....I'm leaning toward '72 Plum Metallic.

The copper Hornet X is being tweaked in preparation of show season. It's being
run everyday for 20 minutes locally and seems willing to go longer, so I'm hoping
to find some good events to take her to before the month ends.

My focus is now the '81 Spirit and the Hornet X- just two, not six. More gets done
that way.

Does all that answer your questions(s)? :)

John