[BaadAssGremlins] Parts, labor and unclaimed items

[BaadAssGremlins] Parts, labor and unclaimed items

I spent Saturday and yesterday removing the last of what
I need from my '77 Gremlin and '79 Spirit parts cars.
Both are poised for that final trip to the AMC Plant in
the sky...unless saved by someone (how about a reprieve,
Gov'ner?) this week. Next week, they're gone- permanently.

The Gremlin gave up it's front clip for use on my 81 Spirit
as I'm converting the Spirit to 2-round headlamps instead
of the usual 4-rectangular ones. The Gremlin's black dash
went to the blue Hornet roller, for future use. This car
is now FREE to anyone that neds it or it's pieces...not
a lick of interest yet.

The '79 Spirit gave up it's entire black interior- seats,
panels, dash, carpet, headliner, seat belts...everything.
All will be swapped into the '81 Spirit (except the door
panels as I have a mint set of black '81 panels in storage
for it). The '79's engine/trans went months ago to my 79
AMX which was then sold to Tom Bunsey in Ohio. The remaining
79 Spirit shell is a perfect race car starter, being rot-
free, straight and only $100. It's on eBay now as no
forum/group/list interest has been expressed.

I've got a 'bite' on the blue Hornet, so that might go as
well...if the guy can get down here to pick it up. Can't
believe that car didn't sell right away, but somebody will
whine good and loud when he puts an SBC in it- the nature
of the hobby.

So, inventory today is-

73 Hornet hatchback (awaiting a new owner)
74 AMX (awaiting final stripping/cutting up)
77 Gremlin (going, going...)
79 Spirit DL (going, going...)

73 Hornet X 360 (not a chance- she's staying)
81 Spirit DL ala GT (work in progress to become a
                     'fantasy late-78 AMX', with 78 nose,
                      79 liftback body, 77 air dam & flares)

Can't believe I'll be back down to just TWO AMCs in a matter
of a few more weeks! What will I do with all the extra space?!?

Yea, I know....it always fills back up real quick. I gotta
stop looking!!

John

Give the gift of life to a sick child.