Re: [BaadAssGremlins] LIST OF CONVERTOR VENDORS AND BRANDS

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] LIST OF CONVERTOR VENDORS AND BRANDS

GER, TCT, B&M, TCI, there are many that make amc converters. Do yourself a favor and pay a little more for the TCI. It is one of the most important investments in your combonation.
 Davis