Re: [BaadAssGremlins] AMC THEFT in Jersey

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] AMC THEFT in Jersey

P.S. Bart is in FLA not CT.

baadass73gremlin@xxxxxxx wrote:
In a message dated 4/9/05 10:06:33 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time, JohnRosa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
Bart,

Never said 'everyone' there, Mr. Thin skin. :) But where do you
want to get caught late at night, trying to steal something?
Connecticut or Texas?

And while your guess is wrong, I did ask that nobody post any
guesses, per the owner's request. It doesn't matter whether we
agre that it does or doesn't pose a real threat. He does, so I
respect his wishes.

John
John by now you know i can be a prick i figured i'd guess high since Mr Gudat has alotta AMC Gold.i won't mess with your  theft ring Grand Theft Auto Vice City thread
Bart