RE: [BaadAssGremlins] I will NEVER laugh at factory Hornet and Concord A

RE: [BaadAssGremlins] I will NEVER laugh at factory Hornet and Concord AMX or Monza Spyder again

Title: Message
http://tanetane92.web.infoseek.co.jp/052531.jpg
That's killer! An ancient Toyota Camry made up to mimic a Mercedes...
and it's IN Japan!! Bwahahahahaha!

http://tanetane92.web.infoseek.co.jp/052871.jpg
I may print these photos to show folks when they call OUR cars ugly!
But what's with those freakish front spoilers sticking WAaaaay out
front? Godzilla's shoe horns? Wait 'til THAT trend comes to the US!
It'll come in handy when a row of them is parked in a lightly flooded
parking lot...you'll walk along those things to keep your feet dry!

http://tanetane92.web.infoseek.co.jp/052791.jpg
http://tanetane92.web.infoseek.co.jp/053121.jpg
Now, these kinda have a profile of a Spirit-AMX, modified of course.
Looking past the changes, I'll bet that was a fairly pretty car in it's
day. Love the tail lights.

http://tanetane92.web.infoseek.co.jp/053071.jpg
http://tanetane92.web.infoseek.co.jp/053061.jpg
Ignore the silver car...I wish they showed more of that purple one.
Reminds me of the Aussie Dodge Charger's styling...pretty.

http://tanetane92.web.infoseek.co.jp/052961.jpg
Now there's a spoiler that's effective at ANY speed...tho it's 'effect' is
to turn stomachs!

http://tanetane92.web.infoseek.co.jp/053001.jpg
When not being driven, this one doubles as a skateboard park!

http://tanetane92.web.infoseek.co.jp/053051.jpg
OK...I tried really hard to create a punchline for this one, but I just
can't do better than the car itself. What kind of annurism sparked
that idea??