From: baadass73gremlin@xxxxxxx [mailto:baadass73gremlin@xxxxxxx]
Sent: Saturday, April 09, 2005 9:40 AM
To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] AMC THEFT in Jersey

In a message dated 4/9/05 9:19:43 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time, JohnRosa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
They didn't try to take mine....or there would be two dead bodies for me
to bury this weekend. Mom is real 'southern-thinking' that way. >:)

This event happened to an AMCer that owns a car, I'm certain, you've all
seen and admired. Just can't tell you which, per his request.

John
Yes John everyone below the Mason/Dixon line shoots every one we see trying to steal our property 'rolls eyes' and its one of the Trifecta from the forum,prob George Gudat since he has a bunch of AMCs i.e a couple of SS/AMX's
Bart