Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Check out this drag Gremlin

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Check out this drag Gremlin

baadass73gremlin@xxxxxxx wrote:
In a message dated 4/8/05 5:49:54 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, martin-davis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
LOL Ya I saw that one a few days ago. I offically have my hands full now
 Besides 74 and up are not really appealing to me. I am more into the 70-73 style. Also you can't get into the nostalgia drags with that car. 72 and older only. Not that there are alot of nostalgia races.
 Davis
Yeah yeah Davis,your just hiding that fact that yer wife said hell no when you tried talking her into you grabbing this one LOL
Bart