Re: [BaadAssGremlins] ugly car contest.......

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] ugly car contest.......

In a message dated 4/8/05 9:44:42 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
Probably the only ugly car contest (or top ten ugly car contest) I have seen
for decades without a AMC. Which as Martha Stewart would say if she was not
wearing a designer ankle bracelet 'that is a good thing'

http://www.donatecarusa.com/ugliest-car-contest-entries.php

Eddie Stakes' Planet Houston aMX
Please do not nominate any of my cars......................

Aww cmoon Eddie,that RWB SC/Hornet of yers is a sure win LOL
Bart