Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Check out this drag Gremlin

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Check out this drag Gremlin

LOL Ya I saw that one a few days ago. I offically have my hands full now
 Besides 74 and up are not really appealing to me. I am more into the 70-73 style. Also you can't get into the nostalgia drags with that car. 72 and older only. Not that there are alot of nostalgia races.
 Davis

baadass73gremlin@xxxxxxx wrote:
Now Davis i think yer wife would kill you if you get this one LOL
Bart
eBay item 4541227831 (Ends Apr-11-05 17:29:13 PDT) - 1976 AMC Gremlin