Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Progress

Lu

It's been a while since I removed and ignition tumbler. Once you remove the parts that Doc has mentioned, you still won't be able to see the "latch". If I remember correctly, there is a small area inside the column assembly that must be punched out with a screw driver. A small screwdriver can then be inserted into the hole to release the tumbler.

Maybe someone else here can give more details.

Rick