Re: [BaadAssGremlins] e- mail

In a message dated 4/2/05 9:18:41 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, andrewcrpntr@xxxxxxxxx writes:
Bart, it's cool to have found a gremlin group, but i would like to change my e-mail status, this is crazy , i'm getting like a hundred e-mails a day from everyone in the group , same ones over, and over. i don't  have  a problem with getting some mail, if it's relevant to me, questions,comments,etc... But this is out of control, i have no heed to hear the same shit twenty times in an hour,can you help me?, or do i need to unsubscribe?
While i understand your being annoyed by a lot of email,yahoo groups has a thing where  you can get no email special notices or daily digests choose which one you'd like to be and if you can't do it yourself ask me which one you'd like to be on.Also the reason your getting a lot of email is this is the best AMC Gremlin or cars related to it group on yahoo,the other groups like Gremlintime are dead,zip zero NOTTA happening over there.and finally in the future if you have any greivences about the group,please address them to my personal email or the email address provided on the groups homepage to reach me so to avoid any disruption.
Bart M.
Mod.'BaadAssGremlins'