Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Look at the Ebay auction!! Part 2

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Look at the Ebay auction!! Part 2

I like the pic of davis 72 with the wide slicks alot.  I have been eyeballing it since he posted it.

Can I get a street tire that wide and have it track straight? Is the backspacing on the 28" slick wheel combo the same as the last bs you posted??

The cars a factory v8 so the model 20's already there.  if that makes any differance.