Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Look at the Ebay auction!! Part 2

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Look at the Ebay auction!! Part 2

Where is the pic?
 Most likely it sounds like Bitter Sweet Orange.
 Davis

Dennis jr Sinks <dsinks@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Im not sure. I cant open the door to look at the code to desipher it.  Its closley parked next to the wall.
But this is the best picture i have with the color.  Its like brown but in the light its orangish.  The colors stock, I talked with the original owner.  It may be cordoba brown?  But it looks more copper to me.

Davis Martin <martin-davis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
D,
 Sounds like a nice combo Is your car Bitter Sweet Orange? That is the color of my 69 AMX
 DAvis

Dennis jr Sinks <dsinks@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Did you go with wider in the rear and narrower in the front Davis?? thats what I want same wheels and all!!!!!  What back spacing should i get?

I wouldnt paint it that color!  LOL!!  At least the color isnt really that bad, its the orange combo thats not for me.  But its cool!!

My gremmy is staying Copper like it came from the factory thats good enough for me!

Davis Martin <martin-davis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Yup 15's Those are the same exact rims I just got for my Grumblin Gremlin!
Bradley Jones <wagonmasterx5@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Look like 15's

deezildennis <dsinks@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

And tell me what you think the size of the wheels and tires are?
I'd assume they are 15's but I can get any info from the seller.

Id like to get this stance with my gremlin but dont know what size
tires and wheels to buy.  Backspacing..Widths...

Thanks

ViewItem&category=5357&item=4540435666&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW

Do you Yahoo!?
Make Yahoo! your home page