Re: [BaadAssGremlins] SOURCE FOR AMC GUIDPLATES and ARP bolts

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] SOURCE FOR AMC GUIDPLATES and ARP bolts

Just call Summit racing. They can get all the items you listed and much cheaper.
  As for head bolts for eddie's heads.... best to ask them for what they reccomend. There is a definite difference as the Eddies are aluminum and will require different torque rates.

 Davis

z_man401 <z_man401@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I am looking for sources who sell amc guideplates.. can we like
create a little list of sources who actually have them?

and what is the deal with one company on ebay

MAdd Dod sells these
Brand new in box ARP head bolts for 343 360 390 401 AMC Jeep -

These fit 1970 and up with 1/2" bolts. Complete for 2 heads (complete
engine)

Part #114-3602(AMC P/N)

mopar.parts sells these
uses these
If you have a 1970 & later block you need ARP #114-3604(pontiac P/N)
($90.00) threaded 1/2" all the way

WHich would be best with edelbrock heads? or is there even a
difference other then head style?

Rob Zabawa

Help save the life of a child. Support St. Jude Children's Research Hospital's
'Thanks & Giving.'