[BaadAssGremlins] Rainy Weekend With Flood Watch

[BaadAssGremlins] Rainy Weekend With Flood Watch

Due to bad weather I am stuck in the house till monday so it is a good
weekend to get things organized. I have to find all the screws and small
interior parts for the orange car and get them all organized so I don't
have to hunt for them when I start to assemble it. These are also mixed
in with model car parts that also need to be organized as I am starting
to finish up some lingering projects and start a few new ones. Once
everything is cleaned up and organized after spending 3-4 hours at my
friends shop working on he orange cars interior I can come home and
relax and work on an AMC model. How much better than this does it get.
Besides getting everything organized will also have another benefit,
getting my wife off my back!!!!!
"Doc"

'Thanks & Giving.'