Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Traction bars

Nice score on the traction bars.     'The Mix'

-----Original Message-----
From: Davis Martin <martin-davis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Fri, 1 Apr 2005 08:20:25 -0800 (PST)
Subject: [BaadAssGremlins] Traction bars

Well I just won these on ebay
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7964223815&ssPageName=ADME:B:EOAB:US:6

 They are the same as the ones from CE for 159.00 and the blue will match the blue of the back of the drag car. I was gonna just make similar ones from the universal ones on the car now but this was cheap enough so I decided what the heck saves me precious time.

 I painted my dash black last night. It came out awsome. I was thinking boy just barely enough paint as it was almost out. Then I remembered I still have to do the glove box cover and surround, the side trim for the dash, the lower kick pannels, and the windshield piller trim!( I have a NOS black radio pod) SO I will have to get a new can later today.

 Davis