[BaadAssGremlins] Finally Some Interior Progress

[BaadAssGremlins] Finally Some Interior Progress

Finally after a week of setbacks due to mainly weather, health and
cracks found in the window frames on both doors I will finish paint the
inside of the pass door today. The driver door needs a little more prep
work and will probably be painted monday or tuesday. Then I can install
the new window felt channels and door fuzzes. It's about time I see some
progress on the car itself. Next is to pull out the quarter windows and
the headliner. The back panels under he quarter windows and the "B"
pillars has to be painted black. The outside of the quarter window
frames have to be painted body color as they have some surface rust. The
inside of the quarter window gaskets have to be dyed black as they are
tan like the current interiors color. The headliner needs to be dyed
black and the sail panels need  to  also be painted black. Since it
appears that the snow is over (I hope) I will be spending 3-4 hours a
day 6 days a week at my friends shop working on the car. I am resolved
myself to the fact that my May 1'st completion date for the interior
will not be made. Possibly everything will be done with the exception of
the dash being installed, package tray & gauge pod and the seat
upholstery.  The middle of June is looking like a more likely completion
date.
"Doc"

'Thanks & Giving.'