Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Revised Shut Up & Drive/100 AMCs For Sale List 81

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Revised Shut Up & Drive/100 AMCs For Sale List 81 March 05

I really NEED to win the lottery.....   3 wagons + not enough $$ =

eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
Thanks for the heads up, what happened is that www.ep.com sold out the domain name to the poker place a month ago and I forgot to change links, their new addy is epage.com and they were on my ass to change some of the links on my front page also before the changeover! So here are corrected links to my sleds:
68 Rebel convertible 401, AT top frame wanted http://epage.com/js/mi/n0/1468364.html
69 SC/Rambler 'wagon'  http://epage.com/js/mi/n0/1737320.html  $3800
71 Matador, 2dr, 14K miles http://epage.com/js/mi/n0/1468369.html $2650/SALE
PENDING
72 Ambassador SST SW http://epage.com/js/mi/n0/1392356.html  $3500
74 Bricklin AMC 360/4V, AT, loaded, $2500/SALE PENDING
74 Hornet Sportabout DL/GX SW http://epage.com/js/mi/n0/1621044.html   $550
82 Eagle SW Planet Houston Swap Meet Tow Car $1400
*Currently PARTING OUT 68 Javelin SST &
68 AMX http://epage.com/js/mi/n0/1614332.html
Just in:
72 Matador 2dr, 401, AT
81 Eagle SW, 4cyl, 4spd
Eddie Stakes
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Eddie Stakes'
Planet Houston AMX
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.planethoustonamx.com
volume of email is currently EXTREMELY
HEAVY 8-22 day replies, call if important
The pic links only take you to a poker game site

eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
I have more email photos now of my cars for sale, available upon request!
69 SC/Rambler 'wagon' http://ep.com/js/mi?ad=1699564&c=0  $3800
71 Matador, 2dr, 14K miles http://ep.com/js/mi/c0/1468369.html  $2650/SALE
PENDING
72 Ambassador SST SW http://ep.com/js/mi/c0/1392356.html  $3500
74 Bricklin http://ep.com/js/mi/c0/1699562.html  $2500/SALE PENDING
74 Hornet Sportabout DL/GX SW http://ep.com/js/mi/c0/1621044.html  $550
82 Eagle SW Planet Houston Swap Meet Tow Car $1400
*Currently PARTING OUT 68 Javelin SST & 68 AMX
Just in:
72 Matador 2dr, 401, AT
81 Eagle ! SW, 4cyl, 4spd
Eddie Stakes