Sent: Tuesday, March 29, 2005 6:36 AM
Subject: RE: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Gremlin stuff n Parting progress

Yes John....But I think my race car will look much better with a factory dash. I already have the panty prybar, works great
 It will cost me more then 20 bucks to change this mint tan dash to black. Hmmmm Anyone here have a black dash for 20 bucks?
 LOL JK
 Davis

John W Rosa <JohnRosa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Ahh...feels like the late 1990s on another mailing
list I know. :)

BART- What dash you looking for? 70-77 Grem/Hornet?
You need the top surface and crash pad or the whole
frame, etc? Color? Ain't saying I have it...just
that lately, I can seemingly find anything. :)

DAVIS- That was $20 more than ya had before! And ya
coulda used it to buy a panty pry bar! ;)

John