RE: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Gremlin stuff n Parting progress

RE: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Gremlin stuff n Parting progress

Only if ya include shipping LOL
 More poke n jab
 Davis

John W Rosa <JohnRosa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I agree on all points- factory dash is a sharp,
all-business design and the round bezels are
perfect for aftermarket gauges if you're so
inclined. I'd have prefered it never changed
for the Concord/Spirit later, but that's the
average consumer's 'function-follows-form'
mentality.

I do have a black dash...but it's currently
earmarked for the blue Hornet. I have a
formerly-tan-but-painted-black dash that came
with the car that I won't be using. Gotta look
it over hard to see if the pad is real good for
Bart. Think I can squeeze him for $25?? ;)

I'm gonna git banned fer sure!

John