Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Shut Up & Drive/100 AMCs For Sale List 81 March 05

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Shut Up & Drive/100 AMCs For Sale List 81 March 05

The pic links only take you to a poker game site

eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
I have more email photos now of my cars for sale, available upon request!
69 SC/Rambler 'wagon' http://ep.com/js/mi?ad=1699564&c=0  $3800
71 Matador, 2dr, 14K miles http://ep.com/js/mi/c0/1468369.html  $2650/SALE
PENDING
72 Ambassador SST SW http://ep.com/js/mi/c0/1392356.html  $3500
74 Bricklin http://ep.com/js/mi/c0/1699562.html  $2500/SALE PENDING
74 Hornet Sportabout DL/GX SW http://ep.com/js/mi/c0/1621044.html  $550
82 Eagle SW Planet Houston Swap Meet Tow Car $1400
*Currently PARTING OUT 68 Javelin SST & 68 AMX
Just in:
72 Matador 2dr, 401, AT
81 Eagle SW, 4cyl, 4spd
Eddie Stakes