Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Part Source Needed: NOS Antenna (round base, 1973)

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Part Source Needed: NOS Antenna (round base, 1973)

Let me check with a friend of mine in Maine. He may have one on his '73 parts Hornet.

John W Rosa <JohnRosa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Anyone got a lead on a crrect-for-1973 telescoping
AM/FM antenna for 1973 AMC Hornet (& Gremlin?)?

Mine has a bent/kinked mast, so I'd like the replace
the entire unit (or just the mast..if that's possible?).

NOS or excellent used will do.

Thanks in advance,

John

Do you Yahoo!?