Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Nigerian Scams !

All the stock fuel pumps are the same. They do make a Carter hi po fuel pump though.
Welcome back! I have my 343 grem in my garage now.
 Davis
grem343 <grem343@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi Bart ! Thanks for the welcome..that`s a good point you made about
overseas deals..they`ve hit us too, but not as hard as you guys ! I
think that`s because they like to come and use (abuse ?) our free
National Health Service ? I`ll certainly post some pics, probably next
weekend, as we have our first show tomorrow, at Fort Brockhurst, about
50 miles up the coast at the olde naval port of Portsmouth..good day
out, about 400 cars, and quite a few AMCs from `60/70s, mostly new
sales from those days, when we had a great Rambler importer ! Maybe
post some pics of those, if I remember to take any (too busy
rabbitin`) By the way, can I use a later (360) fuel pump on my `68
343, or is the proper one easy to get ? would the 360 one pump more
fuel ? Any ideas welcomed..Thanks Guys !..Roy B.

Give the gift of life to a sick child.