Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Spring Cleanup !

In a message dated 3/27/05 3:41:47 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, grem343@xxxxxxxxx writes:

Just managed to get reconnected with you guys, after some Yahoo
hassle ! In England we just noticed it`s Spring, which means cleaning
the squirrels out of the interior, and the nuts out of the
aircleaner ! Just did a clean, tidy and repaint in the engine bay on
my 343, ordered some stuff from your side of the pond, and won some on
Ebay..everything I really want says `mail to U.S. or Canada
only`..come on guys, if U.S. Mail can find Canada, they can find
England..mind you , we`re not as big as Canada ?..the Gremlin still
looks like the rat-rod it is,(check my old pics) still has the green
dralon, but open the hood and it`s starting to look the
`business`..just need the NOS bottle ????..keep those spanner
(wrenches ?) swinging..Roy Banks.
Welcome back Roy,and you can blame those Nigerian internet scams for the folks not wanting to ship across the pond plus 9/11/01 made it hella difficult to ship overseas as well.please post some pics of your progress if you can as i'm sure we all would love to see them.
Bart

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here