From: BANTAM38@xxxxxxx [mailto:BANTAM38@xxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, March 25, 2005 9:20 PM
To: johnrosa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Grem/Hornet Door speaker location help

The earlier gremlins did have a option to put an extra speaker in the left inside rear seat panel, kinda diagonal across from the offset front dashboard speaker. The right side rear seat panel was make different from the normal panel so to match the left side.
These are extremely rare and I do have a set in perfect shape. $75 plus shipping

Wade

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here