[BaadAssGremlins] 82 and 86 360s

well boys one more week for these and they are going to the scrap
yard the jeeps will bring me more than i wanted for the motors, i am
willing to pull the motors if someone wants them one is a reman with
40-50 thousand miles other ran great last summer still turns over
needs fuel pump  300 for the reman and 250 for the other, all
brackets starter flexplates altenators included you will not get a
better deal. George

'Thanks & Giving.'