Re: [BaadAssGremlins] ...and a few sharp mods (to me anyway)

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] ...and a few sharp mods (to me anyway)

In a message dated 3/24/05 11:17:38 A.M. Eastern Standard Time, JohnRosa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
Bart buddy...you're gonna LOVE this one!!

If memory serves, this was a special-request by
the original buyer that the dealer had custom-
done. It's remained after all these years!

Yea, a travesty stylistically...but it's so wrong,
it's gotta be right. :)

(Now stop hitting yourself in the temple...it's
gonna be ok!!)

hehe

John
Vinyl tops vinyl tops make it stop make it stop 'shudder shudder'
Bart

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here