[BaadAssGremlins] Re: Finally got the brake booster!!!!!!!

[BaadAssGremlins] Re: Finally got the brake booster!!!!!!!

Thanks, Davis. How's that baby? Sleeping through the night yet?
I bought my paint, some more primer, hardener, reducer, and other
stuff at the paint store yesterday. If it hadn't rained (with hail)
today, I would have been able to get more done. However, yesterday,
I did get the battery box cut out and a pattern made to cut the
replacement metal. Air tools sure are nice - especially the flanger.
I will post some pictures of it. ~Lu~
--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Davis Martin <martin-
davis@xxxx> wrote:
> Lu,
>  That's really awsome! I am glad to see things are comming along
so well.
> My 70 drag car was originally white.
>  Davis
> lumina333 <lumina333@xxxx> wrote:
>

> Yes, it FINALLY arrived and IS the correct part: a disc brake
power
> booster and master cylinder combination! Halleluiah!!!!!! Tried it
> on the Gremlin and it barely clears the shock tower, but it does
> fit! And only $94. Thank you Greg in Arizona! If anyone needs one
of
> these, I recommend calling Greg at Automania FAST. I don't know
how
> many he has available, but while I was placing my order, there was
> another person on his other phone line ordering one at the same
> time. His site link is: http://rust-free-parts.com/
>
> Today I will be going to the paint store and getting my white
color
> mixed and get things ready to paint the engine bay and wheel
wells.
> Hope the weather is good to me. ~Lu~
>

> Yahoo! Groups Links

Give the gift of life to a sick child.