[BaadAssGremlins] Spring Ain't Here Yet!!!

[BaadAssGremlins] Spring Ain't Here Yet!!!

I can't seem to make o progress with this weather. Cold damp and rainy
yesterday so I stayed inside and finished the 2 billet knobs for the
yellow cars window handles. Today I have errands to run and hope to get
2-3 hours work done on the inside of my orange car. Tomorrow they are
calling for rain and snow and rain on and off the rest of the week. That
May 1'st completion date for the interior being finished seems to
becoming an impossibility if I can't get decent weather to work on the
car.
"Doc"

'Thanks & Giving.'