RE: [BaadAssGremlins] PARTING OUT 74 HORNET ...2-DOOR SEDAN

RE: [BaadAssGremlins] PARTING OUT 74 HORNET ...2-DOOR SEDAN

Davis,

Just being nit-picky, as there's no such thing as
a Hornet Coupe. All but the wagon are sedans. :)

Don't ask me to define why...I'm blanking on the
criteria...but it may not have to do with frameless
door windows...71-73 Matador 2-doors are sedans,
while 74-78 2-doors are coupes...but both have
frameless door windows. Anyone recall what makes a
Seadan a sedan...specifically?

ANYWAY...I saw this car...wish I had a use for it
Whole, but as it stands, I don't see much of it I
can use, even in parts. Are the photos online?
I may have to peek at it again. :)

John W Rosa
http://www.javelinamx.com