[BaadAssGremlins] Wow!! Thanks Rick!! AKA Plumpy72!!!!!

[BaadAssGremlins] Wow!! Thanks Rick!! AKA Plumpy72!!!!!

Just got back in town and I see this huge heavy as heck box perched
against my house.  I looked at my wife and she was like...."what did
you order this time! LOL!""

I opened the box and found a stock 4bbl intake!!!   I needed one bad
to get my project back on schedule.

It all worked out great. My work just got a huge solvent cleaning
tank and they needed parts to test it out on.

2 hours later and it was beadblasted and ready for paint. Later on in
the day I painted it seymor metallic amc blue with all my Ford, Chevy
and Dodge co-workers looking on and debating wether or not I was
telling the truth when I told them a fellow amc'er just sent it to
me..

Nothing was wrong with the intake btw.  It was perfect and just looks
outstanding now.

Thanks Rick, Now lemme know what shipping was at least! LOL!!

'Thanks & Giving.'