Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Colors (was Engine Progress)

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Colors (was Engine Progress)

In a message dated 3/16/05 8:40:05 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, lumina333@xxxxxxxxx writes:

I am going to keep it white. Sleeper mode. I had considered
Chrysler's 'cool vanilla', but after seeing it around town on
various autos, I have opted for the Chrysler (AMC/Jeep) 'Stone
White'. The Gremlin's original color was Alpine white, but I wanted
something a little warmer. So it will be white with solid blue
hockey stick stripes, stock appearing interior (bench, auto column),
but able smoke a ricer with one hedder tied behind my bumper. heh
heh ~Lu~
Mine was gonna be white till the asshole that was suppost to paint it stole my paint and body stuff.
Bart

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here