Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Engine Progress

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Engine Progress

In a message dated 3/16/05 11:16:59 A.M. Eastern Standard Time, lumina333@xxxxxxxxx writes:

The engine paint? No, I used spray canned paint in AMC blue from
Eastwood. On the engine bay I used primer/filler gray paint in spray
cans. This week I purchased a HVLP gravity feed spray gun for
applying the finish coat on the engine bay. Now I just need to get a
good rain free day to have the paint store mix up my paint! ~Lu~
So Lu,what color are you gonna hit your Gremlin with?
Bart

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here