Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Don/George the reason/ gremlin boys

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Don/George the reason/ gremlin boys

Being someone who has always been out of the loop as they say now in the
old days it was called a rebel or non-conformist I have been known by
many names. My current one is "Doc" as in Dr. Frankenstein, because of
all the gadgets I make for my cars and for making my life easier.
"Doc"

Give the gift of life to a sick child.

--- Begin Message ---
well just to clear up my name as i dont want anyone to think i am
hiding anything legally my first name is Don as is my fathers, while
he was in veitnam i lived with my grandparents i used to watch george
of the jungle, my grandfather nicknamed me george which 40 years
later is what all my friends and family still call me, some of my
friends still dont know my real name, george is something my
grandfather gave me that stuck with me my whole life and besides i
like it if i sign eather way and it confuses anyone i apoligize now
but for friends it is, George any other cool nick names on here ?,
george

--- End Message ---