[BaadAssGremlins] What Traction Bars are YOU using??

[BaadAssGremlins] What Traction Bars are YOU using??

Okay, looking for some ideas on traction bars for my '74 Chremlin.
I'm using the AMC 20, and Summit drag shocks in the rear.  I'm having
the springs re arched and probably another 2 leaves added.  I'm
looking for a bolt on, not something that has to be cobbled together
and more than likely I'll need something that replaces the spring
perch.  I have looked at the Competition Engineering bolt on units
for early Mustangs, they look like the lower shock eyelets are in the
right spot, can't tell if they're long enough. If they're too long,
no problem, nothing a sawzall won't fix.

Any ideas?  Maybe a different spring perch that allows a different
lower shock style mount?  The current spring perch doesn't really
allow for the universtal style slapper bars because of their shape,
they don't fit flush.

Chime in folks, test and tune is 3 weeks away!!

Give the gift of life to a sick child.