[BaadAssGremlins] Idiot's At JC Whitney

A month ago I received one door repair skin from these idiots instead of
the 2 rocker repair panels I ordered. I complained and was told I
ordered the wrong ones and that Whitney would sent me a return pickup
order. I got the pickup order and have waited 3 weeks for the second
door skin to come so I could return them together. Yesterday I received
a shipping notice that the 2 door skins had been shipped on the 9th. Now
I will have 3 to return. I am debating if after this is all straightened
out if I should even try again to get the rockers again. Good thing the
rocker repair is on the yellow car and not an immediate priority like
completing the orange cars interior. What a pain.
"Doc"

Give the gift of life to a sick child.