Re: [BaadAssGremlins] my amc race motors

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] my amc race motors

In a message dated 3/8/05 1:59:53 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, gremlinboys@xxxxxxxxx writes:
i have the 360 , a 408 full roller motor and my 410 nitrous motor,
all my motors use stock cranks and rods with good pistons, the 360
only has valley oil mod, the 401s have milodon oil systems, the 408 i
have had on the chassie dyno it made 425 to the wheels at 7500 rpms
175 mph and was still making power, thats the 3.54 gears working. it
is supposed to be a old amc dealership race motor, the guy i bought
it from said he shifted at 8200 rpms, sounds crazy dont it?. thats
why i put it in the drag car to dyno it just to see how she runs, it
will get the edelbrock fuel injection and put in my g-machine gremlin
project i am going to start in about two weeks. anyone here a good
artist? i would like to do some renderings for ideas of paint and
body mods.
Sounds like you have some killer set ups George.Oh and do you own a black Gremlin with the hood scalloped or with the mini vents in them? i don't know what they call it ,its an old school mod.also feel free to send more pics as i'll add them to your folder.
Bart

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here