[BaadAssGremlins] a little introduction to me

[BaadAssGremlins] a little introduction to me

 been driving v8 gremlins from 1981 till now, i buy and sell some amc
stuff at fare prices to support my amc habits. have 3 73 v8 gremlins,
sold the r/w/b drag gremlin to davis one of the nicest bodies i have
seen in ny in years. hope your happy davis, my drag gremlin gos 11.32
118 mph, this is a 360 30 over 9to1 comp, summits big cam, airgap
intake,700 holley double pumper, light head work, crane gold roller
rockers, this is living proof you dont need a big dollar engine to be
fast just proper tuning and combination, even used a amc 20 with 3.54
gears stock axels double keyed, 100 shot of nitrous and she runs
10.90 126 mph,this combination including the car is right around
$4000. which is very reasonable for what the car runs. she is now
getting a mopar 8 3/4 4.56 gears, 10 point cage and the new 410,
hoping to be low 10s on motor alone with factory heads, low nines
with the nitrous.

Give the gift of life to a sick child.